Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (30)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
I first heard about it from PageTurnersBlog.




My Waiting on Wednesday this week:
Elemental Reality by Cesya MaRae Cuono
Publication Date: August 11, 2011

Synopsis:
When Callie Pierce was ten, her mother disappeared without a trace. On the eve of her disappearance twelve years later, the Earth seemingly comes alive. The elements speak to Callie, and that's only the beginning. Everything she has ever known was a twisted fabrication to protect her. Now the truth is set free. Callie and her sister are more powerful than any Faerie ever born. Now they have to use their powers to save their mother and family from the evil hands of fate that threaten to tear them apart. Welcome to her elemental reality.

I have to admit, the first thing that caught my attention about this book was the cover. The colours are awesome, and I love the way her dress is flowing. The story itself definitely sounds like something I'd enjoy.

What upcoming releases are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. That's sound interesting. Not quite the usual story. Thanks.

    Please have a look at my blog @ mybookishobsessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds really good! The cover is really pretty too! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the cover is eye catching and I like the sound of the story as well.

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of this but the cover is absolutely gorgeous.

    Check out Em's WoW!

    Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting on this one as well and the cover is beautiful! Great Pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! This looks interesting, and yes, the cover is great! Thanks for sharing!

    My Wow: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog:http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

    ReplyDelete