Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (27)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

I'm currently reading Six Moon Summer, a self-published werewolf story by S.M. Reine. Here's my teaser:





This time, her fingers began to snap first. She dug her fingernails into her knee caps, gritting her teeth against the pain. When the claws began to bite into her skin, she clutched at the chains instead. Her claws made a metallic screech rubbing against them.




I have to say I'm really enjoying this story! Considering it's self-pubbed, I was worried about the writing/editing, but it's actually fairly well edited. Where I am now, there's lots of unanswered questions, so I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

As an added bonus (and because I haven't done this in a while), here's the book trailer for SIX MOON SUMMER!


Feel free to share your teasers with me! I'd love to see what you're reading.

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Chains? Sounds intense. This week I've got a teaser and an international giveaway for EROMENOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when books make werewolf transformations painful. I sort of a cost. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you are enjoying this novel!

    My Teaser is from Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...that is an intense one. Love it!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete