Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.





Got some awesome books this week!

Bought from Book Depository
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Delirium: Special Edition by Lauren Oliver {Goodreads | Book Depository}

For Review
All Hallows Moon (Seasons of the Moon #2) by S.M. Reine {Goodreads}
Thanks to the author for the ebook review copy!

THE ETERNAL ONES is a book I've been looking at and intending to buy for a while, but never did, so I grabbed it from The Book Depository the other week. I already have a copy of DELIRIUM, but the cover for the second book, PANDEMONIUM matches the special edition of Delirium, so I decided I had to get it. That, and there's an excerpt from Pandemonium in the back. I'll probably pass my original copy to a friend or giveaway. ALL HALLOWS MOON was sent to me by the author after I finished the first book in her series, SIX MOON SUMMER, and tweeted her about how much I loved it. I'll be done this one in a flash, I'm sure of it.

What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when they don't match the second novels cover to the first - like Nightshade. But oh well.
    Great books this week! (The Book Depository is my total downfall - it's so hard to resist)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of books this week. I recently read Delirium and thought it was a pretty good book. I wasn't expecting a lot from it but it surprised me.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is so good! I recently read/reviewed it and I cannot wait for Pandemonium. Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am yet to read The Eternal Ones and Delirium. I can't wait to get both the books though. Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of the Seasons of the Moon series - sounds pretty good.

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delirium is awesome. Loved it. Hope you get to enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice books! I've always wanted to read the Lauren Oliver books, just haven't found the time. Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I picked up Delirium last week. Isn't the cover just gorgeous!? Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing mailbox finds. Have fun reading!
    Following you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys this week. Hope you enjoy All Hallows Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the first two, just not got round to reading them yet, terrible I know!

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked The Eternal Ones! I hope you enjoy it too. (And the second one is already out so no waiting! Magic!

    Thanks for stopping bye! I'm a new follower now. :D

    ReplyDelete