Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (26)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

This week, I'm reading Laney by Joann I. Martin Sowles, the first book in a series about vampires. Check out my teaser:





Suddenly, I had a terrible feeling - like I was being watched, like there was someone there I couldn't see. My body tensed and I felt a scream on the verge of escaping. It was so stupid that I had stayed so late alone.





I hope that little bit of suspense has you interested in this book! The story is good so far, although I'm having a couple issues with the writing. I think it's just different and so that's hard for me to get used to. Either way, I'm interested to see where the story will go next!

Feel free to share your teasers! I'd love to see what you're reading.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this book on Amazon's recommendations, but haven't picked it up. Thanks for the teaser, very chilling! :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete