Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (26)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
I first heard about it from PageTurnersBlog.




My Waiting on Wednesday this week:
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Publication Date: July 12, 2011

Synopsis:
Someone's been a very bad zombie.

Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate!

She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town. . . and stay hormonally human.


That cover is so awesome with the frosted lips! This sounds like a silly book about zombies and I think it would a fun, short (only 200 pages) read. I've never really read a zombie book before!



We also can't forget about Maggie Stiefvater's Forever that also comes out on July 12! See my WoW post here where I gush about how excited I am for that. You can also stop by here to watch the Forever trailer (made by Maggie herself) and preorder a copy from The Book Depository.



What upcoming releases are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I so can't wait for Carrie's book - it sounds like it'll be a fun one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely waiting on Bad Taste in Boys!

    Carrie Harris will be on my blog later this week if you care to stop by!! ;)

    Zombie Craze 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I really want to read both of these!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book sounds hilarious, intentionally or not.

    I really gotta check out that Forever trailer!

    ReplyDelete