Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



Mostly more review books that I'm super excited to read!

For Review
The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon {Goodreads}
Thanks to the author for the ebook copy!
Wildefire by Karsten Knight {Goodreads}
Thanks to Simon & Schuster for the egalley!
The Lost Crown {Goodreads}
Thanks to Simon & Schuster for the egalley!
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout {Goodreads}
Thanks to Spencer Hill Press for the egalley!

Borrowed
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare {Goodreads}
Thanks to my friend Jen for lending this to me!

If you follow me on Twitter, first you know that I've been neglecting it, and second, you know that I was super excited to get an egalley of Wildefire from GalleyGrab this week! I can't wait to read it! Same goes for Half-Blood. I can't wait to read how mind-blowingly awesome these books are gonna be. I also just finished City of Glass by Cassandra Clare recently, so my friend lent me City of Fallen Angels. I don't know if I'm going to read it any time soon, but I have it in case I want to!

I think I got some pretty great books this week!

What did you get in your mailbox??

6 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! Jealous that you have Half Blood ;)

    It didn't occur to me until now that I could request an e-galley. Months ago.. "Oh hey, I can request an ARC. Oh wait no, they don't allow for an international address in the contact form so OBVIOUSLY I can't get in contact with them. Sadface." This is my third dumb moment of the day! What do I now see on the homepage? A general email address! *groans*

    Anyways, I shall leave you with an apology for my rant plus my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I'm really curious about Half-Blood since I've seen it pop up EVERYWHERE. And I loved Wildefire so hopefully you do, too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week!

    Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wildfire really does sound like a great read and I've heard a lot of good things about it. Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books have heard so much amazing praise for Wildfire! Need to get my hands on a copy of Half blood been wanting to read it for a while!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really can't wait for wildefire myself, karsten has replied one of my messages once, plus i think he is a funny dude, would like to see that in his writing. plus is the first book represented by marykole i am going to read, so i am super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://theseven-piecestone.blogspot.com/, now following you by the way

    ReplyDelete