Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (21)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



This week, I got the rest of my book club books, and a couple review books in ebook format from authors. I'm excited to read them all!

Bought
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak {Goodreads | Book Depository}
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver {Goodreads | Book Depository}
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith Goodreads | Book Depository}

For Review
True Intentions by Lisa Kuehne {Goodreads}
Dragon's Pupils: The Sword Guest by Martin Chu Shui {Goodreads}
Winterborne by Augusta Blythe {Goodreads}
Thanks to the authors for the ebook review copies!

Luckily, I got my book club books before the Canada Post strike hit Ottawa. Unfortunately, all my other lovely books won't be able to reach me for a while! Here's hoping this strike doesn't last long so all of us Canadians don't need to wait too long for our books!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. I loved the Book Thief! I sure hope this strike is over soon too. I just ordered a book from Amazon from blog win and it should be here next week...hopefully! Happy Reading. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an ARC of So Silver Bright, and I've been bragging up and down the street about it, girly lit or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Book Thief for English class, it was fantastic. I look forward to what you think of it. New follower. Here's what I got this week:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/06/imm-ready-for-summer-edition.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. Happy Reading!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, awesome books! I've wanted to read The Book Thief for a while now! Check out My IMM if you have a chance!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I loved The Book Thief and Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete