Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



Since I did an IMM last week, my mailbox is small this week. But, let me tell you it is no less exciting. I had a bit of a happy freakout when I was in the store. See what I got:


Bought
Passion by Lauren Kate {Goodreads | Book Depository}

The Book Depository has it in stock already, and apparently it's a copy with a poster and "Fallen story" inside it. Might be worth it to buy from there?

Gah, I'm so excited to read this!! I'm super tempted to drop everything I'm reading right now and just READ IT. But, alas, there has to be some kind of method to my madness, and so I must wait for a little while longer. Still, though. EFF I'M SO EXCITED.

What did you get this week??

2 comments:

  1. I read the first two books but didn't enjoy them as much as I hoped so I don't know if I'll read this one .. I hope you'll enjoy it though !
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh AWESOME!!!

    I'm going to read Fallen as soon as I... find time! LOL

    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete