Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
I first heard about it from PageTurnersBlog.




My Waiting on Wednesday this week is:
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Publication Date: July 12, 2011

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stiefvater.

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.


I apologize for there not being a more complete synopsis, but this is all I can find! I’m really excited to read this, the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy is at the top of my favourites list. I was ecstatic when Linger came out this past summer and loved it almost more than the first (probably the same amount of love going around, to be honest!). In Linger, I absolutely loved the introduction of Cole and I’m really excited to see how Maggie unravels the myths about wolves and answers the questions she left hanging in both Shiver and Linger. The only problem is that I have to wait until July to get it and read it!!

What upcoming releases are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment