Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010 Wrap-Up


My first reading challenge ended in a fail, but I’m not too surprised. My list changed a couple times (which you can see by looking through my Past Posts) and in the end it was too long for me to complete. Not only that, but being a university student made it really hard for me because this past semester was pretty hard. I’m hoping that next semester I’ll have better luck finding time to read, rather than constantly doing schoolwork. I know it’s important, but sometimes I need a break!!

This is what my list looks like now, at the end of FIR 2010:
  • Dimestore Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  • Kiss Me Deadly - ed. Trisha Telep
  • Torment - Lauren Kate (currently reading)
  • Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
  • The Little Prince Graphic Novel - Joann Sfar
  • Once in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber
  • Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
  • The Trouble with Chickens - Doreen Cronin
  • Delirium - Lauren Oliver (currently reading)

Along with these books, I also ended up reading Fractured by Joanna Karaplis because I won it and it was short, so I wanted to get it read and reviewed quickly. I’m actually pretty happy with what I accomplished on this reading challenge! Eight out of thirteen is not too bad for my first reading challenge! If you want to check out my reviews for any of the books I’ve read, check out my sidebar for a full list.

No comments:

Post a Comment