Monday, December 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



My "mailbox" this week is figuratively overflowing. I got a lot of books from NetGalley, Christmas and the store. For starters, I got a KOBO EREADER for Christmas and I am so excited about it! I totally wasn't expecting my parents to get it for me, but there it was under the tree on Christmas morning! All in all, I have a lot of reading to do....

For Christmas
My Kobo eReader (with accessories!)
$25 GC for Chapters/Indigo/Coles
Bought in-part with GC
Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong {Goodreads}
Haunted by Kelley Armstrong {Goodreads}
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare {Goodreads}
Wings by Aprilynne Pike {Goodreads}

Bought for my Kobo
Room by Emma Donoghue {Goodreads}

For Review (from NetGalley)
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky {Goodreads}
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter {Goodreads}
Jane Austen: A Life Revealed by Catherine Reef {Goodreads}

It’s a real variety of books this week, but they’re all ones that I’m really interested in reading. Some are continuations of series I've already started, some I've just heard lots about and sound like good reads, and some I can check off my 2011 DAC list when I read them in the new year! (thanks to NetGalley of course). And I'm really excited that I can also use my (awesome) new Kobo to read titles that I get from NetGalley! I'm pretty sure I did a little happy dance and was beaming when I figured that one out. Better get back to all that reading now! Happy Holidays everyone!

What did you get this week? Did you get any good books for Christmas??

1 comment: