Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (41)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

I'm reading the third book in my favourite self-published series right now. The book is called Long Night Moon, and it's written by the fabulous S.M. Reine. Here's my teaser:





The wolf rose in her gut at the smell of a challenger. Rylie's body seized, and she bowed her head against the strength of it.





It's not much, but as I'm reading book 3 in a series, I don't want to give you any spoilers. This one just came out on Friday and I'm really happy that I have an eARC so I could start it earlier than that. And I just finished it on Monday. Seriously, this is my favourite self-pubbed series.

Check out the acrostic I wrote for a Must Read Monday post, using the title of the first book, Six Moon Summer. You can also find my review for Six Moon Summer here, and for All Hallows' Moon (book 2) here.

Feel free to share your teasers. I'd love to see what you're reading!

5 comments:

  1. This series must have you in its grip. Good for you for finding those gems in the self publishing world and for sharing them too. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good teaser! Pretty cover too! My teaser is HERE, if you'd care to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read this series for a while. It sounds great. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really good series! Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's a great teaser! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete