Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (42)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

I'm finally reading City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare! I figure, with the next book coming out soon, it's about time I read it. Here's my teaser:




Even during his waking hours, he found it hard to look at Clary. She had always been able to see through him the way no one else had, and he could only imagine what she would think if she knew what he dreamed.




I'm still in the beginning of this book. I feel like it's going to be a lot different from the first three books, but I don't know how yet. Guess I'll just have to read and see!

Feel free to share your teasers with me! I'd love to see what you're reading.

14 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series but I've heard great things about it! Thanks for sharing (:

    My teaser comes from Gordon Reece's Mice this week.

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have something we'd rather keep to ourselves.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee. I LOVE these books, and this is a great teaser. I know a lot of people are unsure about or dislike this fourth book, but I rather enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, Nice teaser! I really want to read the mortal instruments series. I have the first 3 books just gotta find time to read them amongst the giant pile of books I want to read haha.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this series. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mortal Instruments series!! It's so good. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh City of Fallen Angel ♥ How much I love The Mortal Instruments! Awesome teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only read the first 2 books but I heard this one is kind of different from the first 3? I can't wait to get to it though! Great teaser!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series. I almost didn't read City of Fallen Angel because I was afraid of what was going to happen!! I did though and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick even if I'm still shell-shocked thinking about the end.

    Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting you back from <a href="http://www.alivinghomeschool.com>A Living Homeschool</a>. I love this series! I haven't read this one yet but it's next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to know who's saying that! Can't wait to get to that one :) Great Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser! I really enjoyed CoFA, and CoLS is going to be amazing! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete