Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (38)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




I haven't gotten any books in a while because I was in Kenya teaching. I did have a review book in my inbox when I got home, and took advantage of a sale at Chapters to pick up a few books I'm dying to read! Here's what I got:

Bought
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Above by Leah Bobet {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

For review
Long Night Moon (Seasons of the Moon #3) by S.M. Reine (ebook) {Goodreads | Amazon}
Thanks to the author for the ebook review copy!

I've already made my way swiftly through Long Night Moon and loved it. S.M. Reine is one of my favourite self-published authors, and this series is definitely at the top of my favourites as well.
As for the other books, I'm so excited to read the two sequels because the first books in these series were some of my favourite debuts from last year. I'm really excited to read Above because it's a 2012 debut and the author is Canadian! That's even Toronto on the front cover! I also feel special, because it's not even out anywhere else until next month ;)

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Pandemonium AND Fever? I'm so so jealous!

    I much prefer that cover of Pandemonium to the UK one though - it's so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above looks awesome. I got Pandemonium as well. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first 3 are all books I want to read! Hope you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I really want to read Above.

    Happy reading! :D

    IMM @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great! I can't wait to read Pandemonium too :) Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I can't wait to read Fever. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. JFJIOAEFHJERG! Those books! :O (If you haven't notice, I am drooling over those beauties)

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete