Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (34)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



I was at the bookstore again this week (obviously) and wasn't intending to get anything, but of course I walked out with one book in my arms. My mom also picked up a gift for me last time she was at Costco!

Bought
Eve by Anna Carey {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Gifted
The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset by Suzanne Collins {Goodreads | Book Depository}

I've already read the first two books in The Hunger Games Trilogy. See my review for THG here and for Catching Fire here. I'm about to get to Mockingjay. I hear it's pretty crazy.
EVE is one dystopian that caught my eye a while ago. I'm really excited to read it.

What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Eve was really good. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, great haul! Eve is on my Kindle waiting to be read but I haven't got the Hunger Games yet. I hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Eve and loved loved Hunger Games, awesome haul. x

    ✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve looks really exciting. That Hunger Games Box Set looks so cool - you can't get better than hunger games, I think :) Great haul!

    Check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaaaaaa Eve!! I've heard is great!! I really need to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eve was awesome! I loved it and the Hunger Games was freaking fantastic. Seriously, it made me cry.
    Happy reading!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games series was amazing! Hope you'll enjoy Mockingjay.
    Happy REading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eve looks great :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be warned - Eve is a great read but the ending is KILLER! It was one of the worst cliff-hangers that I read last year. I can't wait for the next novel to come out.

    Great books this week! Have fun reading Mockingjay and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That boxset is so nice. o:
    And Eve looks like a good book! I should probably check it out. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have enjoyed your site! I hope you don't mind, but I have given you an award! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete