Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



I "accidentally" went to Chapters this week. Actually, I got together with my friend Jen, and it's tradition to go, so we went ;). I've gotten pretty good at holding back and not buying anything, but this time I decided to invest in a few books I've been wanting to buy for a long time. Check out what I got:

Bought
Abandon by Meg Cabot {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Entwined by Heather Dixon {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Spells (Wings #2) by Aprilynne Pike {Goodreads | Book Depository}

So I was counting down to and waiting for both ABANDON and ENTWINED. I'm so excited that I know have them and can read them when I want to! (Chances are it won't be for a while still, because I have a long TBR list! I'm sure most of you do as well.) I bought Spells because it was a marked down hardback copy. I did the same thing when I bought Wings (it was marked down to $4.99). I have yet to read Wings, but it's coming up on my list! It's about 2nd or 3rd in line haha.

What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. I got Abandon a few weeks ago and still have yet to read it. I can't wait to read Entwined as well. Great IMM!

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-17_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Abandon... Entwined looks pretty good... And I haven't finished listening Wings,(Audiobook- I fall sleep everytime I listen to it - I don't like to much the narrator) : )
    Enjoy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of good things about Abandon. Looking forward to your review. I have about 4 books from Netgalley that I need to get through, but I also received a couple more ebooks from a few authors yesterday. I really need to win the lottery so that I can just stay home and read all day!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entwined looks good! hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all three of those books! I know you are going to love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These seem like exciting reads! Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my IMM too :)

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same issues, I buys the books on my to buy list but I know I won't get to them for awhile, but when I am ready to read them they will be waiting. I have Entwined and I can't wait to read it.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Entwined! I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I enjoyed Spells. I really want to read Entwined and Abandon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy "Wings" I loved the series but yet to read "Illusions". I also love "Entwined" cover so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete