Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (37)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
I first heard about it from PageTurnersBlog.




My Waiting on Wednesday this week:

Eve by Anna Carey
Publication Date: October 4, 2011

Synopsis:
The year is 2032, sixteen years after a deadly virus—and the vaccine intended to protect against it—wiped out most of the earth’s population. The night before eighteen-year-old Eve’s graduation from her all-girls school she discovers what really happens to new graduates, and the horrifying fate that awaits her.

Fleeing the only home she’s ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Separated from men her whole life, Eve has been taught to fear them, but Caleb slowly wins her trust... and her heart. He promises to protect her, but when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life.


I've had this one on my TBR list for over 6 months now. It sounds like such an awesome book. I love that cover, too. The font for the title and the bridge into the fog make such an awesome pair.

What upcoming releases are you looking forward to?

9 comments:

  1. I have an eGalley waiting for me to read it and I can't wait to start it. It sounds sooo great. :)

    Good pick,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sounds good and there isn't a very long wait for it either.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished EVE last night and really enjoyed it! It was different than I was expecting but in a really delightful way. I hope you like it as much as I did!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this one is on my TBR list as well IU can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here!

    I love that so many people have this on their WoW list. The beautiful cover is what drew me to the book initially.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks really good. Kinda like a YA version of The Road. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a pretty stunning cover. I hope you enjoy it when you do get to read it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never get tired of dystopians, I am definitely going to have to read this one.

    ReplyDelete