Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (28)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



Another buy 3 get the 4th free sale at Chapters grabbed hold of me and wouldn't let go! Here's what I got:

Bought from Chapters
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater {Goodreads | Book Depository}

Yes, I know I said by 3 get 1 free, but I also picked up a cookbook for myself and one for my sister for her birthday present. So really, I didn't overwhelm myself with books that I don't have time to read... not really ;).

These are both books that I've been planning on getting for a long while. I finally have all of Maggie's books! And HALO looks like an amazing book. That cover always catches my eye. Besides, I think it's time a read another angel story.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I also went to that sale:) Too tempting to miss! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you enjoy Halo - I loved it when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very curious about Halo! I've heard pretty mixed things about it, so it hasn't been a priority on my wishlist. I hope you enjoy! :) My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep picking up Halo in the bookstore, but then putting it down. And then picking it up... and repeat.

    I just can't decide, so I'll definitely be back to see what you think! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete