Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (29)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



Here's my haul from the past two weeks! (But really I got almost all of it this past week.)

Bought from BookCloseouts
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Evernight by Claudia Gray {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston {Goodreads | Book Depository}
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White {Goodreads | Book Depository}

All of those books, except Timeless, I got from Book Closeouts, an online bookseller in Canada. They had all their kids books on sale for $1.49 a piece. Along with these teen/YA books, I also grabbed some teaching tools for my future classroom:


These look like they're going to be awesome resources. They're all part of the 100 Facts series from Miles Kelly Publishing. The ones I got are:
Birds, World Wonders, Myths & Legends, Rainforests, Weather, Rocks & Minerals, Monkeys & Apes, Ancient Greece, Big Cats, Polar Lands, Bears, Ancient Rome, Endangered Animals, Elephants, Mammals, Knights & Castles
I can't wait to use them in some lessons.

Bought from Kobo
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Won
Timeless by Alexandra Monir {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Swag (won from Mundie Moms)

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow great week! I love wicked lovely and evernight and I enjoyed wondrous strange, I'm totally curious about timeless, been seeing it round lots lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You got some awesome books from them! I just purchased some books from them as well and now I'm patiently waiting for them to arrive. HAPPY READING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! I loved Timeless! Hope you enjoy all the great books you got! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! My good friend just started teaching 5th grade, so I'm always looking out for good book deal for her classroom.

    Christy @ Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved 20 boy Summer!! Highly recommend that one :)

    I need help picking out books to pack, I'll be teaching in China for a year. Stop by and let me know what you think. Maybe for a spot of tea too ;)

    Mad Scientist

    Steampunkery & Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Fair Godmother was great! I didn't think I would even like it, and ended up LOVING it! Enjoy!

    IMM: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-15.html

    Giveaway: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-giveaway-across-universe-by-beth.html

    ReplyDelete