Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



This week I got one book I bought, one ebook I bought, and one book that I won! Check it out:

Won from YAgazine
Don't Stop Believin': The Unofficial Guide to Glee by Erin Balser and Suzanne Gardner {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Thanks YAgazine and ECW Press!

Bought from Book Depository
Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany {Goodreads | Book Depository}

Bought from Smashwords
The Forest of Adventures by Katie M. John {Goodreads | Smashwords}

Have to make this short and sweet! I got The Forest of Adventures last week from Smashwords. It's a really great price, only $1.99! Go pick it up! I just finished reading 13 to Life a couple weeks ago so I had to pick up Secrets and Shadows ASAP. It came in the mail on Monday. I'm also pretty excited to read the Glee guide. I probably won't read it cover to cover, but it'll be fun to look up certain episodes or interviews to see some behind-the-scenes work on the show.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

Amber Griffiths said...

I still haven't read 13 to Life, but I really want to buy Secrets and Shadows! Enjoy :D
Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

Majanka Verstraete said...

I still haven't read 13 To Life, although it's been on my wishlist for a while now, so I haven't gotten around to Secrets and Shadows either, but I have to admit it has a gorgeous cover and sounds like an awesome novel. Happy reading!


Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week!

Christy @ReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I will have to check these out! Happy Reading!

Erika said...

I saw a Glee book at the store yesterday. Why is it I had no idea that they were novels? lol. I want to read The Forest of Adventures too. Great books this week. Happy reading :)

Here's mine, if you're interested:
http://100starsorless.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-crazy-mailbox-11.html

~Erika

abeautifulmadness said...

I've jus finished Secrets and Shadows, and I've really liked it. Hope you like it too!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Great mailbox! Aww everyone is talking about Glee, but it isn't shown that frequently here in Germany I fear:DEnjoy!
My IMM can be found here

Post a Comment