Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (46)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

I'm just starting to read Lauren DeStefano's sophomore novel, Fever. This teaser is from the first few pages:





I thought the freedom would excite me, and it does, but there's terror, too. A steady march of what-ifs making their way through all of my deliciously attainable hopes.
What if he's not there?
What if something goes wrong?
What if Vaughn finds you?
What if...


I've honestly just started this, so I don't have much to say yet. But I am really excited to jump back into Rhine's world!

Feel free to share your teasers with me. I'd love to see what you're reading!

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me entirely too much of an ex-boyfriend.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is on my tbr list but I'm not sure - if it wasn't it is now! Here is my tt: http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those books that kind of makes you feel nervous the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-promises-to-keep-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the first one so I'm quite excited to start Fever. Great teaser!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I really need to get around to reading this - great teaser!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to start this series but I've had my eye on it for awhile! Thanks for sharing and for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete