Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




This week was fun for me. I got a few books and I didn't have to spend money on all of them. The ones I bought cost me under $20 (and I don't have to pay shipping, which is great) and I won my first ever book! I was so excited and I hope it's the beginning of wonderful things!

Bought through The Book Depository
Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
Gods Behaving Badly - Marie Phillips

For Review (digital ARC from NetGalley)
Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton

Won
Fractured: Happily Ever After? 3 Tales - Joanna Karaplis
(I won this from Goodreads, on which Joanna posted the giveaway herself. Thanks to both!)

I hope I can get to these books soon! As of now, I've put aside my current read, the Kiss Me Deadly anthology, in order to get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows read before Part 1 comes out in the theatres on November 19. I'm so excited for it, I'm prepared to break into song and speak at pitches only dogs can here. But I digress, I like my mailbox for the week. I can't promise I'll have another one to do next week, because I doubt I'll get any books. Which is good, because I have a lot to catch up on!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got some great books! Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading.

    ReplyDelete