Monday, November 1, 2010

In My Mailbox



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




This is my first ever In My Mailbox and I'm kind of excited because of the books I got. I can't promise I'll be doing this every week, especially because I don't have a lot of money nor time to read the books. But I wanted to let you all know of the books that I've received and am excited to read!

Torment (Fallen, #2)Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
Bought through The Book Depository 
Torment - Lauren Kate
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I'm so happy that I've finally received these three because they are all sequels to books I've already read and loved! I'm going to finish what I'm currently reading, and then hop through them so quickly! I'm excited to see where the authors have decided to take their characters next.

The CellarThe Vespertine
For Review
Both are digital ARCs and were received from NetGalley
The Cellar - A.J. Whitten (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
The Vespertine - Saundra Mitchell (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

These two caught my eye when I was browsing NetGally (rather than doing my homework, of course). They both seem really interesting and different from the things I have been reading. I hope I enjoy them! 

1 comment:

  1. Great book week! I read Torment awhile back and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete