Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome Post!

Hello!

This is my first independent blog and I'm very excited to get it started. I have been doing some blogging on my livejournal for sometime and decided it was time to take that extra step and create somewhere I could review books and talk about some things I like. If you want to get a feel for the way I write my reviews, or just a better insight to me, you can still visit my livejournal here.

I hope to be able to put some pizazz in my blog in the near future. If I can figure it out, I'm planning to add my Twitter and my Goodreads pages. We'll see later on what else I can add to my blog to make it a bit more interesting!

I hope to keep you entertained and maybe even open you up to some new and exciting books and authors.

Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment