Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Sculpture: Home by Miler Lagos

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they received in the last week. Find more information about it here.

In the last few weeks, these are the books I got:

Bought
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Defiance by C.J. Redwine {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life #5) by Shannon Delany
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

Bought (ebooks)
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr (anthology)
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

For Review
Gray Moon Rising by S.M. Reine {Goodreads | Amazon}
The Legion of Nothing by Jim Zoetewey {Goodreads | Amazon}
Proximity by M.A. George {Goodreads | Amazon}

What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. I also have Enthralled (anthology), Fire and Thorns and The Raven Boys. I haven't quite connected with The Raven Boys just yet but I can't wait to read Fire and Thorns. Heard so many great things about it!

    Check out my book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron Knight is on my TBR pile. You got a nice collection this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl of fire and Thorns has been unread on my shelf for like a year O_O Great haul!!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of awesomeness you got this week. So many good YA books this week. Come visit me as well.\

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo Raven Boys and Defiance, nice! Congrats on all the new books, I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a bunch of great books! Raven Boys and Defiance both have been getting really great reviews. Happy reading! Here is my Mailbox.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my new meme Cover Crush

    ReplyDelete