Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for the New Year


Happy 2012 to everyone! I was at my cottage in Vermont over the weekend, and didn't have a chance to write this post beforehand, so it's a bit late, but such is life!

These are my goals for 2012:
  • Read 40 books
  • Complete the 2012 Debut Author Challenge (hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren)

I managed to read 42 books in 2011, and was really proud of myself. School doesn't offer me a lot of time to read, especially because early 2011 I was working on my undergraduate thesis, and I was taking online courses throughout the summer. I've set my goal for 40 again, because I'm still in school and I'm planning on doing some traveling next Fall, which might cut into my reading time.

I've signed up for The Story Siren's DAC again. I didn't complete it in 2011, so I'm trying again! No harm in not finishing it again, but I'm going to try harder this year!

I wish you all the best in 2012!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. You sound really busy! It's awesome that you're able to get some reading in even though you've got so much on your plate. I hope you have a fabulous 2012!

    ReplyDelete