Monday, October 17, 2011

Must Read Monday (1)

Fans of Fiction
Must Read Monday is a new meme hosted by Jenna at Fans of Fiction. The idea is to create an acrostic poem about a book in the chosen category of the week.
This week’s category: Dystopian



Wed unwillingly
Images of her brother
Time is ticking
Help where she least expects it
Everything feels wrong
Rhine must escape




I used Lauren DeStefano's WITHER for my first MRM post. It's an awesome book, definitely one of my favourite dystopians. You can read my review here.

Feel free to try out this new meme for yourself! It's fun and another great way to introduce blog followers to new books.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this book but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Love your acrostic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this book. I haven't read it yet but I enjoyed acrostic poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a lot of suspense with this acrostic! I remember this book getting all kinds of cover love when it came out and even before that. I definitely have to read it. The "time is ticking" line is a nice touch!
    Thanks so much for participating:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this book. Great acrostic!

    Here's mine
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2011/10/must-read-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! short, simple and and relative to the book. Good job!

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete