Monday, March 14, 2011

Book Trailers!

As you may know from a previous Waiting on Wednesday post, I am anxiously awaiting the release of Jennifer L. Armentrout's debut novel, HALF-BLOOD. It's got mythology and forbidden romance and it seriously sounds like an awesome book. To help with the long wait, Jennifer has posted a teaser trailer as well as an epic contest over on her blog.



Oooh I'm so so SO excited!! If you want to keep to date with HALF-BLOOD news and also enter the epic contest Jennifer is hosting, check out her blog here.

**********

Also on the agenda today was the book trailer release for Lauren DeStefano's awesome dystopian debut, WITHER. Check it out:



The trailer was created by the lovely Vania of VLC Productions (follow her on twitter!) and I think she did such an awesome job. I finished the book last week and I think that the trailer really conveys the mysteries of Rhine's world.

Check out The Chemical Garden Trilogy fansite to see lots of teasers! They're also hosting a comment contest, but it ends tomorrow so go comment lots! (It's open internationally!)

I loved reading WITHER. Make sure you check back tomorrow for my review!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great trailers. I really want to read them, especially Wither. That sounds like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete