Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

This week, my teaser comes from the fourth book in Nora Roberts’s Bride Quartet, Happy Ever After. (And yes, I had to break the rules and go longer than 2 sentences!)



"They've got the hots, the mutual hots." Laurel folded her arms. "I am not mistaken on this."
"He looks at her. Don't give me that smirk." Emma pointed at Mac. "He looks at her, a lot, and she tries not to look at him. I say mutual hots a definite."
"He's got that whole James Dean thing going. Bad boy, all attitude."
"I kind of like that he rattles her," Emma decided. "Our Parker isn't easily rattled."



I’m taking a break from YA paranormal type books for a little while. I think this fluffy romance is exactly what I need right now for a nice relaxing read. Plus, it’s the last book in the series so I’m excited to finally have all the girls wrapped up in their perfect relationships. So far, I’m really liking Parker’s view-point, and I really like Malcolm, as well. He’s that sexy bad-boy type that Parker doesn’t want to fall for, but can’t help being attracted to. It’s just a fun read that’s very uplifiting. Chances are, I’ll go straight back to my YA reads once I’m done here, but it’s still nice to take a break from reading the same type of books all the time.

Feel free to share links to your teasers! I’d love to see what you’re reading.

9 comments:

  1. That sounds very intriguing and sweet. :D I should try reading one of Nora Roberts work. Thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Happy Ever After last month and enjoyed. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great series. I love Nora Roberts! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun read. My teaser comes from a L.M. Montgomery book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora does have a way with Romance. Great teaser.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read this series...I've read and enjoyed several Nora Roberts books.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-the-lotus-eaters.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I've seen good things about these books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Teaser! Thanks for stopping by Page Turners

    ReplyDelete