Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your
teasers!

My first ever teaser come from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I'm currently reading a digital galley of it from NetGalley.





She stood up too, and took a step back, giving me some space, nodding slightly as if she completely understood what I was going through. Like she knew that she was unraveling everything.





I'm really enjoying this story. I'm not yet halfway through, but I think I'll like it until the end and will probably invest in a copy when it comes out on January 4, 2011.

I hope you all enjoyed my first Teaser Tuesday! I sure did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment