Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010 Update #2

Another update on Fall Into Reading 2010, the read-a-thon that I decided to try out! Since it's my first ever read-a-thon, I don't feel so bad tweaking it all the time.

In my last FIR2010 post I added a whole bunch of books that I had received as digital ARCs from NetGalley. I realize now, that just because I have them doesn't mean I have to read them all before December 20. This realization has made me re-think the list I posted last time. So, there will be one more, final change.



My current and final list is being modified to include:
  1. My original list,
  2. A few NetGalley titles (I typically will read a digital ARC while reading a separate hard copy book)
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I have a tradition of re-reading the novel before the corresponding movie comes out, and I don't plan on breaking it)
This is my new and final Fall Into Reading 2010 list. The titles that have been stroked out have been read.
  • Dimestore Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  • Kiss Me Deadly - ed. Trisha Telep
  • Torment - Lauren Kate
  • Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick (currently reading)
  • Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
  • The Little Prince Graphic Novel - Joann Sfar
  • Once in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber
  • Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
  • The Trouble with Chickens - Doreen Cronin
  • Delirium - Lauren Oliver (currently reading)
I doubt I'll be able to get them all done, but I will update as I make my way through them. If you check back to this post, I will be crossing titles off my list as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment