Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Sculpture: Home by Miler Lagos

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they received in the last week. Find more information about it here.

This week I got...

Bought
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

For Review from NetGalley
Dualed by Elsie Chapman {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Thanks to Random House and NetGalley for the ebook review copy!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. OBSIDIAN's so, soo awesome, but I'm quite curious about the other two as well. I have not yet requested DUALED, but I'm still contemplating to do so after all. :D Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve & Adam sounds really good. I still haven't read Onyx, I need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete