Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (37)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




This week I picked up a few ebooks for my trip to Kenya. Since I'm only bringing my Kobo, I needed to stock up. Here's what I got this week:

Bought:

Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles #2.5) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (ebook)
{Goodreads | Amazon}

Immortal Beloved (Forest of Adventures #2) by Katie M. John (ebook)
{Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository (pb)}

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton (ebook)
{Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository (hc)}

A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis (ebook)
{Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository (hc)}

Fallen In Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate
{Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository}

So many lovely books that I can't wait to read! I don't know how much time I'll have to read while I'm in Kenya, but I'll be in transit for 24 hours both ways. So I'm betting I'll do lots of reading then. Hopefully I'll have lots of reviews to write when I get home!

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!

    A Million Suns is beautiful looking! I need to read the first one.

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing time in Kenya! You are going to loooove A Million Suns.

    ReplyDelete