Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (31)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
I first heard about it from PageTurnersBlog.




My Waiting on Wednesday this week:
Immortal Beloved (The Knight Trilogy #2) by Katie M. John
Publication Date: August 25, 2011

THIS TIME, THE DAMSEL MUST RESCUE HER KNIGHT IN DISTRESS.

As Mina Singer tries to piece together her broken heart, Blake's adventure in Egypt places his in serious peril.

As ancient and terrifying Egyptian rituals are ressurected by the sorceress Morgan Le Fay, Blake embarks on the most horrifying quest yet - one which no other mortal has ever survived.

This time, the damsel must rescue her knight in a terrifying race against death.

"Deeply moving, scary and thrilling, 'Immortal Beloved' is the compelling sequel to 'The Forest of Adventures."


I really, really enjoyed The Forest of Adventures when I read it in the spring. Something about the British writing and the Arthurian legend just pulled me right in. The first book ended really well and I'm excited to see what else is going to happen with these characters.

What upcoming releases are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. I love Arthurian legends and I've been wanting to read The Forest of Adventures since I first heard about it months ago! No doubt this second one will be great, too. :) Great pick!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! =) Immortal Beloved seems to be a very popular title!

    ReplyDelete