Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



I will forewarn you that my mailbox was huge this week (for me). It was my birthday on Tuesday, so I got some books and also some gift cards. Basically, I’ve got a lot to showcase in IMM this week. I’ll just hop right to it. Here’s what was in my “mailbox” this week:

Gifted for my birthday:
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Matched by Ally Condie {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Haven by Kristi Cook {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Delirium valentines (my roommates picked these up for me at a conference)

Bought using giftcards:
(Hardcopies)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton {Goodreads | Book Depository}
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting {Goodreads | Book Depository}
0.4 by Mike Lancaster {Goodreads | Book Depository}

(eBooks)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa {Goodreads | Book Depository}
Across the Universe by Beth Revis {Goodreads | Book Depository}

For Review from GalleyGrab
Wither by Lauren DeStefano {Goodreads | preorder from Book Depository}

Such an exciting week for me. I’m reading HAVEN now and loving it so much. I got my own copy of ANGELFIRE, too, which I’m so excited to have because, as you know, I loved it. I wish I could say something about each and every one of these books, but that would make this post very very long. Let me know if you’ve read any of these books and what you thought about them! Or, tell me if you’re interested in reading any of them, too! I’d love to hear from you!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. You've only got books that I want to read!! I hope you'll have a great time reading them
    I'm so jealous : these Delirium valentines look so cute !! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! I just got Wither from Galley Grab too and I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I got ATU this week too. I just finished Wither and really liked it. I am also a huge Ally Carter fan.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, books are the best thing to get for a booklover! I have Matched to read too, looking forward to it!

    My IMM

    So nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday.

    wow. Awesome. You got tons of books.
    I hope you enjoy all of them

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete